Yarok Bair (Green In The City) – An urban farming complex on Dizengoff Center’s rooftop
A joint venture between LivinGreen Company as pioneers in Hydroponics & Aquaponics and Dizengoff Center which is the first shopping mall built in Israel in the center of Tel-Aviv.
This partnership brings forward the urban farming in Israel.
We produce hydroponics leafy greens with no pesticide for private customers & restaurants nearby.
In our visitor center we demonstrate how to grow products with different soil-less methods – Nutrient field technic, aquaponics, vertical standing, LivingBox and more. We teach how to run independently these systems at home, in your office or at school. We also offer equipments and kits that enable you to grow healthy food everywhere.
Just Grow It – City Style
Urban farming workshops
Interested in it? Curious about it? Do you want to grow your own greens ? On your windowsill, under your porch or on your rooftop?
The workshop is suitable for those who do their first steps in urban farming and for those who wish to improve their knowledge.
- Creation of Green in the City and sustainability at Dizengoff Center
- Introduction – urban farming, world food crisis
- Hydroponics – Advantages & disadvantages, worldwide models & trends
- Different types of systems – choosing the right system, advantages & disadvantages of each system
- Guided tour in the visitor center
- Measuring & monitoring water
- How to run hydroponic systems – daily, weekly & monthly handling, harvesting, problems and solutions
90 NIS – regular ticket
59 NIS – student ticket (clients must present a valid student card)
Are you interested in growing your veggies easily by yourself right after the workshop?
5% discount is given to workshop paticipants!